Optimization of test projects
Digital transformation is currently presenting the automotive industry with major challenges, such as the development of proprietary vehicle operating systems and highly automated driver assistance systems, the networking of vehicles, constant software updates or the subsequent delivery of new functions over the air. These areas require efficient and reliable validation. The necessary depth of testing can only be achieved through a high degree of automation.
As a software and systems organization with over 30 years of experience in the field of automotive testing, MicroNova supports automobile manufacturers and suppliers in designing suitable test processes, while also offering technical support for subsequent implementation.
- Consulting and training on the most suitable test process
- Consulting and training on the appropriate test method
- Implementation of the test automation solution EXAM
- Deployment of suitable tools (e.g. Test Case Generator)
- Implementation of integrated tools for test automation
- Ramp-up and optimization of trades
Our consulting services range from the conceptual design and selection of the appropriate test method, the support for tool extensions and the initial setup of the test automation solution to the complete test project.
The extensive training services offered by MicroNova Consulting include workshops for the selection and introduction of the test process and the appropriate test automation for the particular application, as well as trainings on our EXAM test automation solution and the Test Case Generator (TCG).
- Test planning and management
- Test analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluation and reporting
- Completion of test activities
- Introduction to the various test methods
- Synchronization with requirements management
- Test case generation
- Introduction to the basic functions
- Manual test case generation
- Integration of the TCG into the EXAM test automation solution
- Final test (EXAM driver’s license)
Ramp-up and optimization of capabilities
- Improved maintainability and reduced downtimes lead to optimized test environments and lower costs.
- A clear assignment of responsibilities thanks to clear processes simplifies procedures.
- More transparency reduces management effort and increases scalability.