The process-oriented mobile network solutions from MicroNova support mobile network operators from the planning stage to configuration of their Radio Access Network (RAN) – vendor-independent and across technologies. The goal: To automate the expansion and optimization of mobile networks as much as possible and to support new business models in the process.
The introduction of 5G and the associated requirements for a flexible network architecture are making Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) increasingly important.
To ensure a successful transformation, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) must automate their processes for the expansion and operation of their networks. COM5.Mobile has established itself as the leading solution in the RAN environment.
With more than 17 years of experience in automation, MicroNova is supporting MNOs with consulting services and with its new COM5.SDN product line to seamlessly integrate 5G and establish new business models. Currently two of the world's top five mobile phone operators, among others, rely on MicroNova's Telco solutions. For further details, please see References.
- Mobile Communications: MicroNova Joins O-RAN Alliance
- IoT Partnership: MicroNova to Implement amplía Solutions
- New Mobile Technology Partnership: MicroNova and highstreet technologies Join Forces
- Software-Defined Networks: New Product from MicroNova
- New name and new product: CPCM from MicroNova is now COM5.Mobile
- Saving lives: 11.2 is European Emergency Call Day