Webinar recording from April 27, 2021, duration: 39 minutes
- What is a virtual ECU and what can a virtual ECU do?
- Where does virtual testing help in software validation?
- Where can the virtual ECU be embedded in the test landscape?
- What advantages does it bring?
- Which existing prerequisites can be used?
Webinar recording from September 29, 2020, duration: 18 minutes
- Basic concepts of AI: Data Analytics, Evolutionary Algorithms, Machine Learning and Neural Networks
- Requirements for Artificial Intelligence: handling of large amounts of data, robustness, generalization
- Presentation of the functioning and training of an artificial neural network
- Explanation of supervised learning, unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning
Webinar recording from September 29, 2020, duration: 14 minutes
- Implementation of an AI project using the process models CRISP-DM and CRISP-ML
- Project start and business understanding
- Data preparation, data understanding and feature engineering
- AI Modeling and Testing
- Visualization and Deployment