As easy as it is to work with monday.com, MicroNova will help you use the Work OS solution even faster and more efficiently. We will be happy to assist you with advice and support during the initial set-up of the tool and the creation of your first boards. On request, our experienced contacts will advise and support you in migrating your processes and existing workflows to the project management tool as smoothly as possible. We will also be happy to work with you to adapt monday.com’s preconfigured templates to your requirements and workflows. We can optimize them to really match your individual operations perfectly. You will benefit from our wealth of experience gained from many successful projects.
And from our extensive tool knowledge of monday.com. When it comes to integrating your existing applications and tools into monday.com or developing additional interfaces (APIs), our experienced consultants and developers will also be happy to assist you in any way they can. This makes monday.com a seamless end-to-end solution for project management. If required, we will also support you in training your team members or providing further user training. Because monday.com is future-proof and scalable. Needless to say that online training is available, and we will also be pleased to visit you at your premises. And, certainly, we will be more than happy to welcome you at our headquarters in the north of Munich.
- Free webinars: MicroNova’s monday.com team regularly conducts no-obligation product demonstrations and webinars. From basic functionality to ever-changing best practices and industry-specific uses. Further information, dates, and registration.
- Training: We work with you to get started on your very own monday.com journey. Whether workflows, boards or dashboards: we will give you and your team a comprehensive introduction to the tool and work with you to design the initial processes.
- Workshops: Our personalized workshops provide you with targeted support for optimizing and customizing workflows and processes, creating new automated processes, or linking additional applications through integration. Together we can customize monday.com to help you further optimize your work processes and work more productively and efficiently.
- Professional services: Professional training, integration, interfaces (APIs), etc. No matter what your requirements are, we will work closely with you to develop the right solutions.
Would you like to know more? Get in touch with our contacts. Write us an email or call us to learn more about the possibilities of monday.com.
We bring three elements to every collaboration:
- Our extensive knowledge of monday.com, which we ourselves have gathered in the vendor’s partner training courses and are constantly expanding.
- Our experience gained from many successful projects with companies of all different sizes and from a broad range of industries.
- Our own experience in our day-to-day work with monday.com – because our team organizes itself and its collaboration with customers using this cloud-based project management solution. And then we add a good portion of enthusiasm to the mix.
For me, one of the biggest advantages of monday.com is that all information relevant to a task - emails, links, chat comments and documents - can be found easily and quickly. Even emails from Microsoft Outlook can be easily filed in monday.com.Regina Schwarzenböck | Senior Marketing Communications Manager, MicroNova
Product presentation monday.com
MicroNova is a verified partner of monday.com for the German-speaking region. And our goal is to support you in the best possible way during the initial setup and your first steps with the Work OS, including the creation of first boards. For this, we will be happy to contact and advise you after you have registered for a trial license.