Finally, a customer relationship management (CRM) system that salespeople love to use over the entire customer lifecycle. The cloud-based tool monday.com can be completely tailored for your own sales pipeline, existing workflows, and processes. A wide variety of preconfigured templates help to cover the entire sales process, from lead capture to after-sales services.
In addition, many existing applications, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or Zendesk, can be quickly and easily integrated with monday.com, enabling sales departments to manage all their sales contacts – including all interactions, e-mails, and relevant documents – from a central point.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Abdeckung des gesamten Sales-Funnels, von der Lead-Erfassung über das Lead-Nurturing bis zur Conversion
- Kontinuierliche Betreuung und Überwachung von Kundenprojekten
- Teamaufgaben & Projekte
- Time savings through quick and easy creation of new leads and addresses in boards: Templates for this are already available and can be individualized at any time without programming knowledge.
- Numerous collaboration options make lead nurturing child's play. Every lead, every contact, every task can be processed by the right team member at any time. Who did what and when is transparently traceable with monday.com.
- Collaboration with other departments is easier: For example, the marketing department can easily support customer acquisition with monday.com: To do this, the associated activities and the existing leads simply need to be connected with each other.
- Extensive automation options make work easier: Whether automatic notification of the team when a new lead is received or completely automated mailings: monday.com offers almost unlimited possibilities to simplify processes, relieve the team and reduce manual errors.
- A variety of display options provide an overview: dashboards, Gantt charts and Kanban boards help to maintain an overview of operational work; they also simplify task management in the team and reporting for superiors.
Store all information about current and potential customers in one centralized location. Contact cards give you a complete overview of the customer by displaying contact-related data such as contracts, tasks, documents, and activities.
Track projects and deals
See at a glance how your sales pipelines and leads are coming along. The intuitive user interface makes tracking the entire sales process through to successful completion easier than ever before.
monday.com - mobile app
Whether in the office or on the road: you can easily handle every interaction, deal and activity anytime, anywhere with the monday.com mobile app and offline mode.
Bundle all your communications with customers and prospects in one central location. This means your team can easily access all relevant details for each interaction – instead of endless searching. You can send and receive e-mails through monday.com, create your own e-mail templates, send automated messages and welcome e-mails, capture meeting notes and events, and much more.
With monday.com, you can control all activities from a central interface without having to constantly flip back and forth between different tools. Easily connect your existing solutions with monday.com through integration. You can consolidate and synchronize your data in a central hub.
A few examples:
- Import and export Excel sheets
You can find more information about possible integration options on the vendor’s website.
We would also be happy to help you set up integration with your existing CRM system – for even easier and faster use of monday.com. Please visit our services website for more information.
To help you get started with the cloud-based tool, monday.com gives you access to a variety of ready-made templates on the topics of CRM, sales pipeline, lead management, customer projects, etc. We will be happy to support you in optimizing and customizing these boards to your specific requirements.