COM5.Mobile Network Audit Plus (formerly: CPCM Network Audit Plus) is the next higher level of the network audit solution and is particularly suitable for optimizing radio parameters. The corresponding plug-in provides a graphical and a file-based interface that allows the user to make changes to the radio parameters and transfer them to the active network. Furthermore, new neighborhoods can be added and existing ones can be modified or deleted. Via a file-based interface also mass changes are possible, e.g. a frequency plan change.
On the basis of engineering rules defined by the respective network operator, an automatic adjustment of all dependent parameters takes place. This ensures compliance with the necessary KPIs. The modified active data is checked again for consistency and finally compared with the current active network ("Smart Delta"). Faulty neighborhoods or inconsistencies with the engineering specification are detected by the system and displayed in the delta. The result of the Smart Delta is displayed in the form of a hierarchical tree structured according to use cases. The operator can restrict the result set by including filter rules and make it available in the active network using the selective export functionality.
With its integrated functionality for consistency checks, rule-based parameter comparison and handover processing, COM5.Mobile Network Audit Plus already addresses key aspects of SON tools, such as Automatic Neighbour Relation (ANR) or parameter optimization.
- Transfer of the current network configuration to the network plan (closed loop)
- Closed-loop calibration with default values (templates) for specific stations, such as highway, indoor, outdoor, stadium, tunnel, etc.
- Vendor and technology-neutral optimization of radio parameters via GUI or file interface, based on the vendor standard radio NBI
- Detailed logging of all optimization measures: per user, operation, MOCs involved, value change (old/new), etc. – (change history)
- Optional integration of radio engineering rules
- Write functionality for the following radio use cases:
- Adding and deleting neighborhoods (HOs)
- Vendor, technology, and region-neutral neighborhood calibrations, including automatic processing of foreign cells
- Automatic calibration of inconsistent neighborhood relations
- SON ANR compliant
- Bulk radio parameter changes such as frequency plan changes, scrambling code and pci changes, power values, etc.