Safetica is a cost-effective and user-friendly data loss prevention (DLP) solution. Medium-sized companies in particular (up to approx. 4,000 employees) can reliably protect their data against loss or theft with software developed by Safetica Technologies, and prevent data leaks, regardless of the file format or the application used. The DLP solution covers all standard channels and platforms through which data can leave a company – from e-mail, removable storage devices and other media, file sharing and other Internet services, social networks and mobile devices to traditional printing.
Safetica helps prevent intentional data breaches and those caused by human error. The solution therefore enhances compliance with the various data protection regulations and legal requirements.
Its ease-of-use allows IT staff to create underlying security policies for every data channel and apply them to the various endpoints in minutes, without requiring special knowledge. The DLP solution also identifies potential security risks and helps you conduct security audits and raise awareness among end users about accidental data leaks.
The software allows companies to find out what is really going on in their IT infrastructure – so they can prevent valuable data from being intentionally or unintentionally leaked. The solution can be implemented within a few hours and secures information quickly and easily against unauthorized access.
As sales partner for Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland of the Czech company Safetica Technologies, we will be glad to help you evaluate the product and will answer any questions you might have about the DLP solution. If required, we will be happy to provide you with tips and tricks for all possible applications and support you during the setup stage so that you can reliably protect your valuable information from data leaks.
Would you like to learn more about the Safetica data loss prevention solution? In our webinars we are happy to introduce you to the key features and possible applications, and answer all your questions.
Duration: approx. 30 minutes
- Great price-to-performance ratio – including for medium-sized companies (from approx. 50 to approx. 4,000 employees): no additional hardware or external personnel required
- Extremely user-friendly: Basic security policies can easily be set up and rolled out in minutes.
- Rapid implementation: The solution can be installed and set up within a few hours – without interrupting company operations.
- Scalable: With Safetica it is possible to comply with the unique data protection requirements of any company.
- Secure: GDPR-compliant
- As an email attachment (Outlook or webmail services)
- Via file sharing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
- On removable storage media (such as USB drives and memory cards)
- Via the Internet (e.g. p2p, FTP, torrent)
- On data media (e.g. CD, DVD, Blu-ray)
- Printed on paper
- Via mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Via social media (LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Twitter etc. and instant messenger services)
- As screenshot, via the clipboard, drag & drop or "Ctrl + C" and "Ctrl + V"
Safetica is GDPR compliant and meets the requirements of PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA and SOX. Safetica Technologies is ISO/IEC 27001 certified. The company has always worked closely with IT security players such as ESET, Microsoft and Fortinet and has distribution partners in approximately 110 countries. Currently, Safetica is used to monitor more than 190,000 devices in 110 countries.
- Server with database: During installation, the IT department creates a central database on an existing on-premise or cloud server, where all client activities are recorded. As soon as a network computer connects to the network, any data stored offline is automatically transferred to the server. It is also possible to use an Azure SQL database as database.
- Safetica Management Console: The dashboard gives administrators an overview of detected security risks, the data collected and reports. Security policies can also be configured here, which can then be applied to all endpoints with Safetica Client.
- PCs and laptops with Safetica client: The client enforces security policies and documents file activity.
- Configuration of security policies for all data transmission channels: Group-based or individual rules can be defined depending on requirements. Various workflows are available on a scale from "Allow" to "Log only", "Notify" to "Deny".
- Device control: The use of portable devices can be restricted. It is also possible to prohibit unauthorized media connections. The solution also offers control options for mobile devices and provides an overview of all data leaving the Office 365 cloud.
- Security for employees working with confidential data: If desired, the solution displays a message when a user is about to violate a policy. In addition, administrators can enforce their own processes or a special procedure for processing particularly sensitive data.
- Offline protection: Safetica remains fully active whether or not there is an active Internet connection and even when endpoints are offline. All security incidents are synchronized as soon as the connection is restored.
- Real-time notifications and reports: The solution automatically sends an alert by email or SIEM solution whenever suspicious behavior occurs. Reports can be exported as XLS or PDF files for further analysis.