The cloud-based project and time management tool monday.com from the company of the same name enables teams to improve internal workflows, keep an eye on time management and work more efficiently. All information relevant to the respective project is displayed in a way that is easy to find. The current status is therefore immediately apparent to all participants. This means employees spend less time for meetings, emails, and searching through their inbox.
Team leaders can assign new tasks to their employees with a click and provide additional information, resources, or links for editing via the update function. Any queries to colleagues can also be conveniently made using the update function; they will then find the query in their inbox.
360,000 users from 76 countries are already using the solution. Customers include DHL, McDonald’s, and Philips.
As the exclusive German sales partner of monday.com, we are happy to support you during your product trial period and answer any questions you might have about the project and time management tool. If required, we will be happy to give you tips and tricks for all possible applications. And of course we will take a look at your current project boards together with you.
- Intuitive and user friendly: users can get started immediately without previous knowledge
- Relevant project information is easy to find: no tedious searching through emails, fewer queries about project status and shorter meetings
- Quick start: versatile and customizable templates help to quickly put the tool to use
- Maintain an overview even for major projects: graphical displays and customizable dashboards make it easy to see what’s what
- Efficient project management through customizable workflows: automatic dependencies help you create your own milestones
- Simple collaboration – even outside the company: project boards can easily be released for colleagues, customers or external service providers (read and/or write permissions) or marked as private
- Secure: GDPR-compliant high-availability cloud platforms
- Team management: plan and manage tasks and projects while keeping track of your team’s workload
- Project management: various graphical representations help you keep track even in complex projects
- Agile management: plan sprints, track bugs, create roadmaps, etc.
- Customer and campaign planning for creative agencies: create boards for different customers and keep track of projects, invoices, internal task scheduling and your team’s workload
- HR departments: organize your recruiting and onboarding activities
- Marketing and PR departments: plan marketing materials, campaigns, events, the creation of social media content or your customer magazine
- Sales and business planning / Customer Relationship Management (CRM): manage your leads and sales pipeline in monday.com
- Product management: manage roadmaps, schedules and KPIs in one central location
- Production process: maintain an overview of your production and manufacturing process and all your delivery dates
Prices for monday.com depend on the number of users (from 5 users) and the features or support services required (such as VIP customer service or face-to-face training).
“Basic”, “Standard”, “Pro” and “Enterprise” packages are available. For companies with more than 200 users, we will be happy to prepare a custom offer for you.
- Hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and the Google Cloud platform
- ISO-27001 and 27018 certified
- Integration with numerous solutions including Slack, Google Drive, Trello, Asana, Google Calendar, Jira, Dropbox, Excel and Outlook
- Free iOS and Android apps