The OGTrack solution from amplía allows companies to track valuable assets anytime, anywhere – across wide-ranging process chains. The cloud-based solution is ready to use and is based on the OpenGate© IoT Framework. As such it offers a complete toolset for optimized asset tracking and monitoring.
OGTrack is primarily aimed at the logistics industry and includes ready-to-use devices, communication, and a pre-configured deployment of the OpenGate© platform. Companies can immediately and very easily start using it as part of a Proof of Concept (PoC) or even as extensive use case. Logistics and industrial firms involved in the transport of container systems, the transport and/or use of vehicles etc. can benefit from the solution in particular.
Logistics companies have usually already achieved a high level of productivity. Significant efficiency gains therefore require effective, innovative concepts that support new ideas and business models.
This is precisely what MicroNova and amplía make possible – through a powerful combination of engineering, planning and design skills as well as industry know-how.
- Web-based SaaS solution, accessible via an intuitive user interface
- Pinpointing and traceability
- Real-time detection of defined events (geofencing, unplanned stops, movement, etc.)
- Monitoring of additional parameters (position, shocks, inertia, temperature, etc. can be logged)
- Simple integration into existing systems
- Full remote control of the entire inventory (asset/device/communication)
- KPIs & custom dashboards and reports according to user type
- Sorting according to definable parameters
- Rule-based engine: create custom alarms and automatic action rules
OGTrack improves the tracking and precise geolocation of assets. Status monitoring and usage statistics improve the performance of the services and therefore the added value for companies. The ready-to-use solution is compatible with almost any tracker (based on amplía’s Southbound API). For optimum deployment, amplía recommends the use of VTrack (GPS and GSM tracking, mains or battery operation, CE-certified, IP68 and more; detects movements, shocks, temperatures, positions, and more).
OGSmartMetering is an integrated solution that is particularly suitable for measuring, analyzing and optimizing the consumption of electricity, water, or gas. Used in residential, industrial, or commercial environments, it can even perform smart metering functions in multi-apartment buildings, and so on, enabling a corresponding cost reduction through the optimization of energy consumption.
Monitoring and management of multi-utility infrastructures (water, gas, electricity, etc.)
OGSmartMetering is aimed at energy suppliers that need an infrastructure for collecting and processing data. The solution allows providers to control the management of participating assets centrally, from a single platform.
- Measurement, analysis, and optimization of energy consumption: Electricity, gas, water, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable solution
- Centralization of all energy consumption data in one platform
- Fast return on investment (RoI)
- All-in-one solution: Management of the entire infrastructure via one tool
- Secure role-based access and traceability
- Ready-to-use platform with simple deployment of end-user applications
- Support for adaptation and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Data visualization tools and customizable dashboards can be configured with the role-based system in OpenGate© via the associated responsive web platform
- MDM integration and APIs to interact with external systems
- Advanced data processing tools to implement new ad-hoc algorithms, aggregations, analyses, and more.
OGSmartMetering runs on the OpenGate© IoT-Platform. This means it benefits from the advantages offered by the complete set of tools for monitoring, managing, and remotely controlling assets and devices:
- Inventory management: Detection and automatic collection
- Location management (geolocation)
- Complete management of digital assets throughout their life cycle
- Monitoring of operational status
- Planning and execution of device or bulk operations and diagnostics
- Remote update and configuration of associated firmware
- Customizable automatic rules and alarms
- Integrated security management
- Support during service calls
Smart meters and other measuring devices exchange data securely, efficiently, and cost-effectively with OGSmartMetering, regardless of the communication technology used. This means that both wired and wireless data transfer is possible. The line paths themselves can be managed through OpenGate©. Alternatively it is possible to connect to an existing facility management system.
The following functions are available:
- Line inventory and life-cycle management
- Correlation of line inventory and device inventory
- Integration with operators’ managed connectivity platforms
- Automated user-defined reports to assess operator performance and service quality
- Support for eSIMs, legacy SIMs, and hybrid infrastructures in the same solution